WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Bible Study 9:00 am
Worship 10:00 pm
We are real people like you, dealing with life’s big questions and trying to make sense of it all. Come and See for yourself what Jesus has to say about himself, as we dig into the eyewitness testimonies we have from those who walked with and learned from Him.
We hope that through our Sunday worship, visitors and members will embrace the belief that life is lived to its fullest when it's lived in a relationship with God through Jesus Christ. We are blessed to come together as a church family and would love to have you with us on our journey.
Whether you are searching for a church home or searching for answers to life’s questions, we would love to share the impact God has on our lives as individuals and a community.
Sundays at 9:00 am, you will find…
- Believers of all ages gathered around God's Word to broaden their knowledge of scripture.
Sundays at 10:00 am, you will find…
- A casual community of people building relationships, face-to-face and heart-to-heart
- A place where you will meet Jesus
- An opportunity to worship together to hear His Word
- A group of people rejoicing in God’s grace and the forgivness he offers in Christ
Questions You may Have...
Where to sit?
What to wear?
- Feel free to sit wherever you’d like, whether the front or the back. If you need help, there are greeters at the entrances of the visiting area. They will be glad to help. Also, any member would be willing to assist you.
What about children?
- Come as you are. We aren’t worried about what you’re wearing. We will be glad to see you coming into God’s house to hear his message of forgiveness.
- Children of all ages are welcome at Holy Redeemer. We encourage children and parents to hear God’s Word together.